The Austin Police Department is reaching out to the public for assistance in identifying a suspect involved in a Criminal Trespass case that took place on Saturday, August 5, 2023, at around 10:06 p.m. The incident occurred at the Education Service Center Region 13 offices, situated at 5701 Springdale Road.
The individual in question, whose photograph and details are provided in this release, employed her vehicle to breach a closed gate, resulting in an estimated property damage amounting to nearly $30,000. Additionally, the suspect drove her vehicle over pedestrian protective bollards, causing them to collapse.
In a linked video, the woman can be seen exiting her car and attempting to gain entry to one of the offices.
The suspect is described as follows:
- Caucasian female
- Approximately in her mid-20s
- Slender build
- Stands between 5’8″ to 5’9″ in height
- Shoulder-length brown hair with faint blonde highlights on top
- At the time of the incident, she was wearing a black skirt, a black crop top, and black knee-high lace-up platform boots.
The suspect’s vehicle is described as:
- Potentially a Ford Escape SUV
- Dark blue in color
- Equipped with a roof rack
- Exhibiting significant damage to the front end
Anyone with any information may submit a tip anonymously through the Capital Area Crime Stoppers Program by visiting austincrimestoppers.org or calling 512-472-8477.